This is also known as Internet Law and deals primarily with the following areas of law:
– internet regulation;
– governance structures of the Internet – ICANN;
– domain names, identities and reputations;
– encryption and public key infrastructure (PKI);
– copyright ;
– content control through censorship
– computer crime and investigation;
– privacy and surveillance;
– e-commerce, contracts and consumer rights; and
– Jurisdictional problems and borderless transactions.
Please complete your free Lawyer Request Form to request immediate legal assistance on your legal matter.
Your Lawyer Request Form is fast, free and easy to use and will be treated as Private and Confidential at all times.