1. aussielawyers.com.au may collect web site visitors’ contact information which they feel comfortable to provide such as e-mail addresses and any other relevant information which is given voluntarily. Unless you (the “User”) object, this information may be used to send information which may be useful to you. Any information you provide aussielawyers.com.au will be kept in strict confidence and you give aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates authority to use that information in accordance with its intended purpose. Personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
2. aussielawyers.com.au and/or its Affiliates will not use or disclose any information unless:
– It is necessary to provide you with the service which you have requested.
– Required by law.
3. aussielawyers.com.au recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information. In order to operate the website and deliver the service you have requested we will normally pass your personal information and enquiry onto an affiliate who will also hold such information in strict confidence and will only use such information in accordance with its intended purpose.
4. aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates cannot guarantee the security of transmission of personal information which you provide through use of the web site. aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
5. aussielawyers.com.au will not give any of your personal information to advertisers or any other organisation without your express consent.
6. aussielawyers.com.au is not responsible for your use of linked web sites or the content contained therein.