The including This web site may be used only under the following Terms & Conditions:
1. The purpose of this website is to help you, the Visitor, (herein referred to as “the User”) find a Legal Practitioner, who is ready, willing and able to help you with your legal matter. The information contained in this website is not intended to constitute professional paid legal advice. aussielawyers.com.au is an Australian law firm and offers professional legal advice to people within Australia. Users should not act upon any information received, in connection with the use of this web site, without seeking his/her own professional legal advice, which we, aussielawyers.com.au can provide to you. No warranty is given by aussielawyers.com.au as to the accuracy of information contained or connected to this site, and persons who rely on it do so at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, aussielawyers.com.au (its employees and office holders) and all Affiliates are not liable for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense sustained or incurred by any person directly or indirectly arising as a result of reliance on an opinion, advice, recommendation, representation of the information expressly or impliedly contained in this web site (or any web site accessed through this web site) notwithstanding any error or omission including negligence.
1.1 There are laws in Queensland and New South Wales which regulate the advertising of personal injury legal services. You acknowledge this and you also acknowledge and warrant that:
i) the website does not advertise personal injury services in the state of Queensland;
ii) if you are a resident of Queensland who has posted a legal enquiry form about a claim for compensation or damages under any Act or law for personal injury, the website has in no way encouraged or induced you to make such a claim;
iii) if you are a resident of New South Wales who has posted a legal enquiry form about a claim for compensation or damages for personal injury, the information and content on the website does not constitute the publication of a personal injury advertisement within the meaning of regulation 34(1)(a) and (b) of the Legal Profession Regulation 2005 (NSW) (as amended).
2. Reference on this website to “Legal Practitioner” includes solicitor, lawyer, attorney and barrister.
3. Reference on this website to “Affiliate” includes any Legal Practitioners, and registered businesses involved with the website.
3.(a) Reference on this website to “website” and “web site” is a reference to www.aussielawyers.com.au
USE OF WEB SITE
4. This website is owned and operated by Aussie Lawyers Pty Ltd. Australian Company Number (ACN): 641 076 137, Australia Business Number (ABN) is: 56 641 076 137. This web site should not be used as a substitute for competent professional legal advice.
5. The use of this web site is free and does not constitute, in any manner, a solicitor-client relationship. Any telephonic or electronic communication received by you from aussielawyers.com.au or an Affiliate does not automatically create a solicitor-client relationship unless you directly instruct the Affiliate to do work on your behalf and the Affiliate is qualified and capable to do such work on your behalf. If you retain a Legal Practitioner as your legal representative, you should be aware that your relationship with the Legal Practitioner may be governed by a separate retainer agreement between you and the Legal Practitioner. You should ensure that this retainer agreement is acceptable to you.
6. Subject to number of enquiries that aussielawyers.com.au receives, no assurances can be given that any individual legal enquiry form sent will be attended to or acted upon within 72 Hours from receipt of the legal enquiry form, or at all. It is the User’s own responsibility to ensure that aussielawyers.com.au has received any relevant legal enquiry form and as this is a free enquiry service, aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates are under no obligation to reply to a legal enquiry form received. The User acknowledges that aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates may not reply to a legal enquiry form received where a possible conflict of interest may arise in dealing with the legal enquiry form. The User also acknowledges that, by operation of the law, aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates may be unable to reply to a legal enquiry form received without explanation to you.
7. aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates will not respond to those enquiries that contain misleading, incomplete or invalid information and/or are lacking sufficient detail and relevant information reasonably required in providing a response.
8. The User agrees and acknowledges that aussielawyers.com.au may refer any or all enquiries received through the use of the web site to a Legal Practitioner(s) qualified in providing competent professional legal advice and chosen at the discretion of aussielawyers.com.au and/or it’s Affiliates. Aussielawyers.com.au and/or its Affiliates, may charge a referral fee to a legal practitioner in relation to your legal enquiry form. This referral fee is governed by a separate private agreement between aussielawyers.com.au and/or its Affiliates and the Legal Practitioner.
9. The User acknowledges that there are time limits pursuant to Statutory Limitations which may apply to his or her legal matter and, aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates will not be held responsible for any delay in bringing proceedings of whatsoever nature, before a Court of competent jurisdiction, and you agree to hold aussielawyers.com.au and its Affiliates harmless for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on the use of this web site. The User is urged to consult professional legal advice in his or her own State immediately, should the legal enquiry form be of a complex nature and/or require urgent attention.
10. aussielawyers.com.au makes no representation, guarantee, or warranty (express or implied) as to the quality of representation and service that may be provided by a Legal Practitioner in connection with the use of this service.
11. By using this web site, the User is agreeing that under no circumstances will aussielawyers.com.au or any Affiliate of this web site be responsible for the following:
(a) any information contained on, omitted from, or linked to or from the web site;
(b) any User or other person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, complete, or current, or
(c) the consequences of any action the User or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based upon information provided by or as a result of the direct or indirect use of this web site.
12. By using this web site, the User is agreeing that under no circumstances will aussielawyers.com.au be responsible for the following:
(a) any User or other person’s satisfaction with aussielawyers.com.au or any Legal Practitioner Affiliated with or found through this web site should the User or any other person consult with and/or hire any Affiliate;
(b) the results of any advice given by or representation from any Affiliate, or the failure or refusal of aussielawyers.com.au or any Affiliate to respond or consult with the User or any other person.
13. You are hereby granted the right to view and use information obtained from the use of this Site provided solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes, and provided you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices and do not reproduce, republish, copy, transmit, or distribute in any form or by any means such information provided to you though aussielawyers.com.au and/or its Affiliates. In no event shall materials obtained from this Site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from aussielawyers.com.au.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of courts of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to submit to the laws of that jurisdiction.
15. This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by aussielawyers.com.au with or without notice. Please review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change. By visiting our web site all users accept that they are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices.
16. These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
17. If any information provided by User is untrue, misleading, inaccurate, incomplete or in any other way offensive, aussielawyers.com.au reserves the right to refuse any and all future use of the service by User.
18. The User Agrees that aussielawyers.com.au and all its Affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages from the direct or indirect use this web site. aussielawyers.com.au and all its Affiliates, do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from any reliance on any information (of whatever type), obtained from the use of this web site and shall not be liable for any typographical or other errors or omissions within any material contained in this web site or obtained from the use of this web site.
19. The User Agrees that aussielawyers.com.au and all its Affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages from a conflict of interest arising from the direct or indirect use this web site.
20. Aussie Lawyers may at any time, without notice immediately terminate this agreement and your use and access to the Web site.
21. Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates do not warrant or guarantee or make any representation about, the quality, competence, or extent of any services (including but not limited to legal advice) provided by any lawyer as a result of a referral or recommendation by Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates.
22. You, and not Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates, are responsible for assessing the competence, and legal ability of all lawyers and other advisers you have contact with as a result of your dealings with Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates
23. Any contract or agreement for the provision of legal or other services with a lawyer or legal practice that results from your dealings with Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates will depend upon the arrangements you make with the lawyer or firm. In using the website it is on condition that you acknowledge that Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates are not, and will not be, a party to any such agreement between you and any lawyer or legal practice.
24. Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates do not warrant, guarantee, or represent that any lawyer who you may be referred to or who may contact you through a referral will agree to represent you or provide you with any legal advice.
25. Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates do not warrant, guarantee, or represent that any lawyer who you may be referred to or who may contact you through a referral will not act for you in a negligent manner or an unprofessional manner or a manner that might constitute professional misconduct.
26. Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates may at its sole subjective discretion choose not to act upon and may delete at its sole subjective discretion any email or message you may submit to it.
27. Your use of the website is at your risk and Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind, directly or indirectly resulting from your use of this website or the information or the resources contained on or accessible through it whether from negligence or other cause or both, including but not limited to damage caused by legal representation, or a failure to receive legal representation caused by negligence, unprofessional conduct or professional misconduct from a lawyer or legal practice that you may come into contact with or be referred to by Aussie Lawyers and/or its Affiliates
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISMENTS
28. This Web site may also contain third party advertisements (including banner ads) which contain embedded hypertext reference links or which include referral buttons to web sites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. All third party advertising (including referral buttons and embedded hypertext reference links) are not recommendations or endorsements by aussielawyers.com.au or its directors or employees. You are referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its goods or services. aussielawyers.com.au takes no responsibility for third party advertisements posted on the Web site.
In some instances, the advertisement MAY contain representations or offers by the third party advertiser which you can accept by linking to the advertisers web site and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by aussielawyers.com.au, and the third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for all aspects of processing and delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party web site (eg. processing payments, cancellations and returns, and customer service and complaints).
On certain occasions, aussielawyers.com.au may provide you with the opportunity to purchase goods or services from third party suppliers or carriers (on these occasions, aussielawyers.com.au does not offer the goods or services itself). aussielawyers.com.au does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the acts or omissions of any such third party, and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for purpose of any such goods or services or that such goods or services comply with all applicable product safety and consumer product information standards. Any purchase of goods or services you may make from any such third party will be a separate contract with that third party supplier for those goods or services. Such purchases may be subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by that third party supplier. It is your responsibility to find out the terms and conditions imposed by that third party supplier on any transactions you may carry out. aussielawyers.com.au is not in any way responsible or liable for any failure in relation to:
(a) the communication from you to that third party;
(b) that third party’s failure to deliver the goods or services ordered;
(c) the condition of the goods or services on delivery;
(d) the payment of any goods or services tax (or similar tax) payable on the supply by that third party of the goods or services or the importation of the goods and services by you; and
(e) any loss incurred by you through currency fluctuations when purchasing the goods or services from that third party.
(f) In certain circumstances, aussielawyers.com.au may receive a fee (in addition to an advertising fee) from certain advertisers when a user who has entered the advertiser’s web site from the Web site undertakes certain transactions on or in relation to that advertiser’s web site.
29. As Between aussielawyers.com.au and you, all right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site belongs to aussielawyers.com.au and nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, under copyright or other intellectual property rights.
30. You acknowledge, agree and consent to the sharing of your information with third-parties for the purpose of marketing legal services, as permitted by law. You further acknowledge, agree and consent to receiving all marketing communications, including, but not limited to, emails, sms, mms, WhatsApp, voice calls, voice messages, and all other forms of electronic and non-electronic marketing (herein marketing communications), from Aussie Lawyers and it’s affiliates. You may require Aussie Lawyers at any time, to stop sending You marketing communications by using any unsubscribe link that appears in those marketing communications, alternatively, You can also achieve this by sending Your request through our online legal enquiry form located at: https://aussielawyers.com.au/lawyer-request-form/